Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sorry girls...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lately, I've been trying to figure out why it is that I don't find Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten), on True Blood attractive. I look at the guy and I understand how people find him attractive, but I just don't for some reason! I mean, don't get me wrong, the guy has an AMAZING body, but there's something about his face... At first I thought it was because I'm not generally attracted to blonde guys (even though he's dirty blonde, almost closer to brown), though in my arguing, people point out that I find Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) attractive, and HE'S blonde. Ok, it's RARE that I find a blonde guy attractive, but have you seen Skarsgard? He and Hunter Parrish (from Weeds) are among the few exceptions.
Well, I think I figured it out... Ryan Kwanten almost has the appearance of having a "Spencer Pratt flesh-colored-beard"! YUCK! Yes, I said "yuck"! I know Kwanten's facial hair is darker than Pratt's, but he just has that look that makes me think that it's going to grow in blonde. Then, people point out the fact that if he is clean-shaven then I can't make that excuse. My next excuse? If he's clean-shaven he looks about 15. Sorry, no jailbait for me! Yes, I KNOW he's 32, but still.
To reiterate for those still perplexed: "Jason Stackhouse" is a totally good looking dude with a hot body, and I'm just not attracted to him. So sue me! I LOVE his character on True Blood though! He's totally one of my favorites!

And because he's got a hot body, I have to post this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment