Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fix the faucet...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've been saying since yesterday, but I may or may not have heard the entire new Brand New album, Daisy. Now, I'm not saying that I advocate the "accidental" early release, but I'm also not complaining. I'm a HUGE fan of Brand New, and while their albums usually take me a little bit longer to jump fully on board with the diversity from one album to the next, I eventually fall in love with everything they do! This album was written primarily by guitarist Vin Accardi rather than singer Jesse Lacey, but after a quick listen, I have high hopes! I'm not sold on it being quite as singalongable, but it has a certain refreshing punch to it that I think might grasp some of the older fans that were lost in the shuffle of the third LP, The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me.

With that said, rest assured, I WILL be purchasing a physical copy of Daisy on it's official release day of September 22nd, and urge you all to do the same!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment