Monday, October 5, 2009

The "nomad fund"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm going nomadic!

Well, that's the thought anyway. I'm starting to realize that I STILL don't really know what I want to end up doing career-wise, and I'm not getting any younger in the meantime. I keep seeing pictures of people traveling and wondering if I'll ever get a chance to do that. At this point, who knows? I never really have much spare money after paying my bills, but have decided to try to set aside 5%, maybe 10% of my money to my "nomad fund", which will support me in a few years when I decide to up-and-leave the States and travel to say "BRING ON 30" in style.

Will actually do this? Well... that's the IDEA, but my indecisiveness could change that. Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment