Friday, October 2, 2009

1 year anniversay of what?!?!?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 year ago today, at this VERY TIME of the morning, I was the most angry that I'd EVER been in my life! The word "angry" holds a LOT of weight with me, but I'm not even sure that would cut it...

LIVID is a more appropriate sentiment. To some it might seem petty, but for those who understand my love of music and the entire situation at hand, they would completely understand.

Let's just say that it feels great to be living on my own in Hollywood and owning a Blackberry. May a night of that much misfortune NEVER happen again, to me or ANYONE else.

EDIT: On a happier note, it's also the 1 year anniversary of the Palladium re-opening and all Palladium tickets are service charge free from Sat. 10/3 @ 10am to Sun. 10/4 @ 10pm. Do your self a favor, and don't let ANYTHING come in between you and the live music you love! I'm just sayin'...

This post is dedicated to Rose, who is probably the ONLY other person in the same boat as me! And though our situations were a little bit different, they hold the same sentiment!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. That hurts. I was living vicariously through someone else and up alllll night awaiting her return and report.

    But it's different when you're across the country ... I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete